Etched with beauty, the blade is perfectly matched to a magnificent black Pakka wood handle.
- Manufactured in Japan for superior quality.
- HIP Ceramic Blade - The premium ceramic blade is Hot Isostatically Pressed (HIP) which provides superior strength and sharpness compared to Kyocera’s traditional white ceramic blade.
- “Zen Sand Garden” Pattern - The etched design on the blade is reminiscent of a traditional Japanese zen sand garden (karesansui).
- Handle Shape - The flat sided oval handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin.
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables.
top of page
S$768.00 Regular Price