Introducing Kyocera’s Limited LTD Cutlery Series, offering a hand-crafted Pakka wood handle with a hand-finished blade, echoing the true traditional style of Japanese cutlery, made entirely in Japan.
Handcrafted by expert artisans in Seki Japan, the unique handle shape is not commonly used due to the fact that it is time consuming to produce. This style handle provides a natural, ergonomic feeling, contoured to the palm and ultimately enhancing the cutting performance.
The Kyocera KYOTOP 140mm Handcrafted Pakka Wood Santoku Knife is an all-purpose knife with a deep blade for slicing, dicing and mincing, suitable for the home cook with daily usage.
1) Lightweight and easy to clean, the blade will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
2) Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edges up to 10x longer than steel blades
Kyocera KYOTOP 140mm Handcrafted Pakka Wood Santoku Knife
- Material: (Blade) Fine ceramic; (Handle) Laminated reinforced wood, stainless steel
- Do not use kitchen bleaching agent on the knife.
- Do not wash in a dishwasher dryer.
- Ideal for slicing fruits and vegetables, do not use on hard or frozen foods* as the blade may be chipped, broken, or cracked.
* Pumpkin, frozen foods (half-thawed foods), rice cakes, bone-in meat and fish, crabs, corn, fruit seeds, etc.