A magical bedtime story book for children.
Lion and Bear are ready for bed, but first he wants to say good night to all his animal friends. Insert the magic flashlight between the pages to find their friends in each night-time scene and watch children glow with delight!
- Repetitive, rhyming text to help young children learn rhythm and tone.
- Clever windows throughout reveal hidden animals when the flashlight is inserted.
- Includes a handy ribbon to keep the magic flashlight attached to the book.
"This is a lovely read. As well as the cheery illustrations by Zhanna Ovocheva and the interactive element, the rhythmic text makes for a fun read aloud. It highlights how different the sky and surroundings are when it is night time." - Mamma Filz (Book blogger)
Goodnight Lion (Torchlight Book)
- Always return the book to the shelves and arrange them orderly for ease of reference.
- Always start by reciting the book title and describing the book cover to help your child recognise the book.
- Wrap the cover with plastic sheets before use to protect the book covers and prevent annoying dog ears.
- Use a mild damp cloth to wipe the book covers and boardbook pages regularly to remove stains and bacteria left behind by your child. An overly wet cloth may cause the book pages to peel.
- Parent supervision recommended for children under 3 years old to prevent them from eating the book.