For emergent pre-readers, novice readers and decoding readers aged 3-9 years old to develop good reading habit from young. A book a day, leads your child to word play!
It's time now to go
to wherever on earth
the wild babies grow.
Join the Cat in the Hat as he introduces beginning readers to wild animal babies.
This title and others form part of a series of books that takes an off-beat look at nature and natural sciences through a fun combination of Seussian rhymes and zany illustrations. Aimed at early readers, the books are designed to bridge the gap between concept books written for preschoolers and more formal non fiction titles that require fluent reading skills. By presenting the facts in a lively and rhythmic manner, they provide the critical foundation upon which complex facts and ideas can eventually be built.
A Great Day for Pup!
- Always return the book to the shelves and arrange them orderly for ease of reference.
- Always start by reciting the book title and describing the book cover to help your child recognise the book.
- Wrap the cover with plastic sheets before use to protect the book covers and prevent annoying dog ears.
- Use a mild damp cloth to wipe the book covers and boardbook pages regularly to remove stains and bacteria left behind by your child. An overly wet cloth may cause the book pages to peel.
- Parent supervision recommended for children under 3 years old to prevent them from eating the book.