The PAMABY™ eco-friendly bamboo plates come with detachable silicone suction rings that sticks to any flat surface (even on the wall!). The 3 compartment makes sure your little one gets a dose of grains, meats and vegetables for each meal. Recommended for infant feeding, baby-led weaning (BLW), or self-feeding. Feel free to remove the suction ring and use the bamboo bowl on its own when your child outgrows it.
Match them with our silicone tip spoons ergonomically designed to promote self-feeding. Like the suction rings, these spoons are plastic-free, BPA-free and phalate-free.
- Bamboo is a sustainable material which is recyclable and biodegrable
- Bamboo is resistant to water, heat, stain and odours
- Bamboo bears anti-bacterial properties
- Food-grade silicon is safe to use
- Soft texture is gentle to the little one's gums and new teeth
- Silicon is more durable and plastic, hence can last longer
How to use
Position your plate such that the suction release tab faces away from your child.
Press your plate firmly onto a flat surface - you're set when you hear the air come out.
To release the suction, pull the tab and you're good to go.
Inner Diameter: 22cm
PAMABY™ is a Singapore brand, curating babywares that promote healthy and sustainable living and bonding for Papa, Mama and Baby.
Bamboo Plate Set by PAMABY™
Wash thoroughly before first use with warm soapy water.
Hand wash only, wipe off excess water and leave to air dry.
Do not place in microwave, dishwasher or freezer.
Silicon parts are detachable for easy cleaning and removal of food bits.