Kitchen essential for juice, tea, coffee and beer lovers! Kyocera is the leading japanese brand for Advanced Ceramic technology. The Kyocera Ceramug is now available in pink to support the Pink Ribbon initiative! Purchase any Pink Ribbon series product and a portion of the proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Foundation.
A drinking mug made of stainless steel and coated with ceramide by Kyocera, the leading japanese brand for Advanced Ceramic technology. The Kyocera Ceramug comes in pink, grey, black and white, making it an essential kitchenware for your home and office. 2 sizes available - 300ml and 420ml.
The Kyocera Cerabrid Tumbler not only keeps warm and cold with a vacuum insulation structure, but also retains the original taste of drinks. Enjoy the original aroma of your beverage - cold-pressed juice or freshly brewed coffee, everywhere and anytime, from the first to the last sip.
Ceramide is odourless and has non-corrosive properties. Unlike regular thermal flasks which have a metallic interior and transfers metallic odours to your beverage, the Kyocera Ceramug, which is coated with ceramide inside, retains the great and fresh flavour of your drink. The Kyocera Ceramug does not corrode even if you pour isotonic and acidic drinks into it.
This product is dish-washer friendly.
Kyocera Ceramug (300ml Pink)
- Material: Stainless Steel with Ceramic Coating
- Dimensions: 85mm (Diameter) x 97mm (Height)
- Weight: 129g
- Capacity: 300ML
- Temperature Retention Factor: Maintains 8°C and below for 1 hour.
- At room temperature of 20°C, after 1 hour, temperature fluctuates by ± 2°C. At temperature of 4°C, after 1 hour, temperature fluctuates by ± 1°C.
- This product is dish-washer friendly.
- Keep product away from fire.