For emergent pre-readers aged 6 months to 6 years old to develop good reading habit from young. A book a day, leads your child to word play!
The Incredible Book Eating Boy is mouth-watering book from acclaimed author illustrator, Oliver Jeffers.
Henry loves books... but not like you and I. He loves to EAT books! This exciting story follows the trials and tribulations of a boy with a voracious appetite for books. Henry discovers his unusual taste by mistake one day, and is soon swept up in his new-found passion - gorging on every delicious book in sight! And better still, he realises that the more books he eats, the smarter he gets. Henry dreams of becoming the Incredible Book Eating Boy; the smartest boy in the world!
The Incredible Book Eating Boy
- Always return the book to the shelves and arrange them orderly for ease of reference.
- Always start by reciting the book title and describing the book cover to help your child recognise the book.
- Wrap the cover with plastic sheets before use to protect the book covers and prevent annoying dog ears.
- Use a mild damp cloth to wipe the book covers and boardbook pages regularly to remove stains and bacteria left behind by your child. An overly wet cloth may cause the book pages to peel.
- Parent supervision recommended for children under 3 years old to prevent them from eating the book.