Through technology and innovation KYOCERA introduces a new advanced ceramic cutlery series featuring our new Z212 ceramic blade that will stay sharper 2x longer, a soft ergonomically crafted handle for comfort and control, and an upper angled handle to blade interface that will make cutting a breeze.
Smaller than a chef's knife but larger than a paring knife, this versatile knife excels at everyday tasks, from cutting sandwiches to slicing meat.
- Z212 Ceramic Blade is a new advanced ceramic developed by Kyocera utilizing innovative ceramic material technology.
- An extremely hard material that will maintain sharpness 2x longer than conventional Kyocera ceramic blades.
- The Ergonomically Designed, Soft-Grip Handle fits in hand comfortably and provides an easy grip for safe handling, and the soft grip material provides comfort and control.
- The upward angle of the handle to the blade allows for easier cutting on a cutting board.
*Descriptions adapted from https://asia.kyocera.com/products/kitchen
Kyocera Chef Knife 16cm Blade
- Bladed blade: 16 cm
- Material: black zirconia ceramics (Z212), hand-cut
- Handle: black plastic (ABS), ergonomic design
- Made in Japan
- Please do not forcibly cut, strike or twist while cutting on hard objects* as it may cause the blade to chip or break
- Do not wash in a dishwasher dryer
* Examples of hard objects are pumpkin, frozen or semi-thawed food, rice cake, meat and fish bones, crab, corn, seeds of fruits etc.