For emergent pre-readers aged 3 years old and below to develop good reading habit from young. A book a day, leads your child to word play!
亲自互动 － 6个系列的绘本让宝宝通过有趣的儿童故事启发性格、人格和情商管理。还能培养好习惯，并且认识日常行为和常见危害。
启蒙早教 － 从小养成阅读的好习惯、识字能力、听觉能力，便能有助于口语交际能力和写作能力。
绿色印刷 － 保护环境，人人有责。选购绿色产品为实现可持续发展和建设生态文明第一步。
60 Easy-to-Read story books to develop preschooler's Early Childhood Chinese Literacy and Moral Values. 10 stories for each of the 6 themes:
(1) Positive Character Development
(2) Learning Good Habits from Young
(3) Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child
(4) Safety Awareness in Daily Lives
(5) Positive Personality Develoment
(6) Behavioural Management
All Chinese words are accompanied by Han Yu Pin Yin to guide parent in pronouncing the words accurately. Reading with your child is the first step to cultivating good listening and comprehension skills, which will give your child a headstart in communicating effectively and creative writing.
This is a Green Product, printed with eco-friendly materials. Shop sustainably today.
我不随便发脾气 I Will Not Throw A Tantrum
- Always return the book to the shelves and arrange them orderly for ease of reference.
- Always start by reciting the book title and describing the book cover to help your child recognise the book.
- Wrap the cover with plastic sheets before use to protect the book covers and prevent annoying dog ears.
- Use a mild damp cloth to wipe the book covers and boardbook pages regularly to remove stains and bacteria left behind by your child. An overly wet cloth may cause the book pages to peel.
- Parent supervision recommended for children under 3 years old to prevent them from eating the book.